Sports Camps Australia in association with Rolando Navas and the Australian Football Skool are proud to offer a 3-day junior camp for athletes between the ages of 8 – 18 years old at KM Reedy Reserve, Hampton Park VIC. The camp will include soccer drills and skills and specific soccer conditioning. Held in the September school holidays from the 23rd – 25th September 2014 players will be grouped according to age and ability.
Inaugural camp under the SCA banner, however AFS has been involved in delivering camps in the past in association with premier league academies from the UK (Stoke City and West Bromwich Albion).
Our Aim is to provide a unique positive experience for the players in an environment that is safe and encourages their learning and development.
- Each camper receives a Sports Camps Australia Nike Soccer T-Shirt.
- Each camper receives a NIKE soccer ball (subject to attending at least 2 days of the camp)
- Instruction by qualified soccer staff/coaches.
- Players grouped by age and ability.
- Skill and talent specific drills and coaching.
- Camp certificate and evaluation.
The KM Reedy is located in Hampton Park on Corner of South Gippsland Freeway and Pound Road. The reserve consists of 3 grass outdoor fields with clubrooms which have tables and chairs and provides change rooms with male, female bathrooms. There are no indoor courts, however if wet weather was to occur, players will do indoor activities such as Questions and Answers as well as Soccer DVS’s viewing and more in the club house onsite.